Thursday, November 25, 2010

I believe in us.

I believe that most of what we accept are facts are actually opinions.
I believe that beauty is an unattainable concept.
I believe that diamonds are not forever, but true love is.
I believe that we are constantly being brainwashed, yet are too lazy and apathetic to resist.
I believe that the only lowest people are the ones who look down on others.
I believe that the world is perfect, but humanity is not.
I believe that we have the power to do anything.
I believe that you should only treat your girl like a princess if she treats you like a prince.
I believe that everything happens because of a reason, but not for a reason.
I believe that happiness is a conscious choice.
I believe that religion is beautiful but the people who control it are not.
I believe that you must love yourself before you can love others.
I believe that there is something wrong if the past was better than the present.
I believe that your vote counts.
I believe that the world is beautiful.
I believe that ego is healthy, arrogance is not.
I believe that there is never only one answer.
I believe that we can fix the world.
I believe that the most powerful talent is the ability to provoke thought.

1 comment:

  1. That's fucking amazing, Rowan! You've seriously got talent.. keeep it uuuup.

    I <3 you. :)

    ReplyDelete